OL: What are you most looking forward to in the near future?
JP: Eating Seafood. In Newport Beach. With my family.
OL: Finish this sentence. Nobody appreciates me, but someday, I’ll even the score by…
JP: Designing all of their wedding dresses.
OL: Name one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
JP: My lucky underwear.
OL: Oh. She went there.
OL: Which are you: Crazy, Sexy, Cool?
JP: Obviously Sexy.
OL: What word always makes you laugh?
JP: Ceviche. Because when I hear it, I can hear my mom pronouncing it wrong. And then I can hear Kaitlin and I making fun of her for it.
OL: What is your favorite Pandora station?
JP: When I’m trying to be cool and impress people, it’s like usually something like The Decemberists or something like that, but when I’m by myself, it’s definitely Keith Urban.
OL: Who do you identify with most? Kate, Pippa or Camilla?
JP: I’m gonna go off book here and say Fergie.
OL: What is on the top of your Christmas wish list?
JP: Ummm… Justin Bieber. No. I want Justin Bieber wrapped in bacon.
CB: Ew. raw bacon?
JP: No, no, no. Justin Bieber, singing holiday songs to me as he cooks me bacon.
…And a light box.
10 things that make you terribly happy:
- Crunchy Leaves
- Being good at something
- Reorganizing Furniture
- The moment when you are walking people out of your house and closing the door and thinking, “That was really fun.”
- Writing. And writing this blog. And this blog. (Separate but equal)
- Good Design… like something that is so good, that it makes me mad.
- The 29th day in February
- Scones and Mighty Leaf Vanilla Tea
- An unexpected voicemail. Or letter, or text, or e-mail. I just like when people want to talk to me.
- Lake Almanor