It’s 11:40 and I’m finally climbing into bed after a long day of packing.
It’s 11:40 and I’m finally climbing into bed after a long day of avoiding packing.
There we go.
I should probably be going to bed to get as much sleep as possible before 5:45 tomorrow morning (ouch) when I have to wake up to head to John Wayne, but I thought I wanted to do one last update to fill you in on how I did in regards to finishing all those lists that I’ve been rambling about lately.
But I gotta do this fast because I promised myself I’d be in bed before midnight.
Ok. Ready. Go.
Ok. The to-do list:
Unload dishwasher Load dishes in sink into said dishwasher Pick up last paycheck on Saturday (make it count) Make bank deposit
- Finish making white dress
- Wear white dress to remind you what in the world you are going to school across the freaking country for.
- Don’t get distracted
Keep packing Keep packing
- Finish packing
- Ship boxes by noon on Saturday
- Figure out how to get a smog check. Specifically when the car is no longer in the state.
Renew license before you get arrested. Call car garage to schedule potential delivery in Atlanta. Don’t take no for an answer. Fold laundry. Put laundry away before it inevitably ends up on the floor therefore drawing out packing process.
- The white dress is 95% done. Small problem. No zipper. A backless dress instead?
- I got distracted. Sue me.
- I may or may not still have a few things to pack.
- USPS closes before noon. So, technically, I had the boxes before noon, but due to unforseen circumstances, we ended up at UPS post noon. Close, though.
- Still working on the whole DMV thing. Driving on an expired license = no bueno. Maybe it’d be pretty BA to be arrested in Georgia!
Chipotle: Burrito Bowl Del Taco: Combo Burrito
- Ho Sum: Salad
The Cannery: Creme Brûlée and Sushi Gulfstream: Salmon
- El Matador: Arroz con Pollo
- Bamboo Bistro: Chicken Curry
Eat Chow: …pretty much anything on their breakfast menu…
- Sue’s Corn Dogs: Cheese Dog (don’t knock it til you try it)
Sprinkles: Peanut Butter Chip Cupcake (only available on Tuesday and Sunday)
- Caliente: Taquitos
Bear Flag: Fish Tacos Bill’s Burger’s: Chili Cheese Fries
And would ya look at that 11:55 and I’m all finished! Time to go to bed.