This morning is going to be painfully productive. It has come to my absolute favorite time of the quarter when, about two weeks until the end, I know what all of my work is. Every project has been assigned, every test date has been set and there are no more surprises. It’s a wonderful time because I can literally sit down and just finish the work in one whole class. Life Drawing: check. 3D Design: done. Art History: adios!
Today I decided not to go to my 3D class at 8AM and just stay home and work. I am making a whole chandelier out of crocheted flowers (it’s going to be cooler than it sounds) and I have to make about 200 crocheted flowers in the next two weeks. I’ve made 5. So, there is no time to waste. I got up. Put on a bra (which means hard work is ahead), brushed my teef, and because I’m feeling a little frisky today, I put my iPod on shuffle. VIVA CROCHET FLOWERS!
Before I leave you, here are a few more of my golden thoughts on this beautiful morning:
1. I found this dress on Modcloth.com. Love it. They’re charging $400. Don’t love that so much. So, I’m going to make it for $75. Summer challenge.
2. Arnold ruined his whole marriage and family for her? Really?!
3. I’m about to say something I never thought I’d hear come out of my own mouth. Ready? Ok: I am excited to go to the beach this summer. Yep.
4. I want to make these so bad. Who wants to come over and eat them all with me?
5. Remember that time I posted this? I can’t believe it has already been a year. Here is this weeks forecast. For the record: it is not nearly as bad as people made it out to be. Man up, Californians.
That’s it. Cheers to productivity!